Saturday, November 10, 2012

Isagenix


As a fitness professional I am asked ALL the time, what are the best supplements, what is the best protein, what can I add to my diet to help me lose weight faster. My answer usually is,
     
"Everyone is different, everyone has different goals, and everyone has different tastes. So, it                                                   really is a trial and error game for everyone. " 

That answer is true, HOWEVER, I may be changing my answer very soon. 

I have been approached by tons of different supplement companies, and different people who believe in a certain product and that I need to sell it too, etc.... The fitness/health industry is SWAMPED with all different kinds of supplements/products, and more are being added every day. If it is overwhelming for me, I know it has to be overwhelming for my clients. So, as The Bertinator, I decided a long time ago that I would only promote or endorse a product that I had actually tried and fallen in love with, because it met all my requirements (I'm one tough cookie!), and gave me phenomenal results.  I have tried some products with ok results, or the ingredient list just wasn't up to my standards, or they only had a select few products for one goal in mind, etc... in other words, I haven't quite found a company that I would feel REALLY good about backing 100%, and that would meet all of my clients needs. Which brings me to my NEXT big announcement!

I am taking a NEW journey, that I am hoping will benefit ALL of you, with Isagenix. I have gone over the product line, and have read up on the company, and feel like, at this time- I am ready to dive ALL in. I am going to be using their products over the next 30 - 60 days and beyond. The good news is for you, YOU get to be the judge. At the end of the first 30 days I will post my "after" photos. Which means, MONDAY you will get to see my "before" photos. Since moving back to Houston, and all the craziness that is life - I have put on a good 10-12 pounds. Why hide that fact, right?!

"I'm human, food happens. I've accepted it and am moving on." 

I'm using Isagenix as a launching pad to get back to where I was before the move if not better and you can decide for yourself if the product worked for me or not. What better way to see if the product works, then for me to be your guinea pig, right?! And to help hold me accountable and so that you can see EVERYTHING I am eating, doing, using, etc.... I will be updating here frequently, as well as my facebook page here, twitter here, and on instagram as TheBertinator. 

At the end of my challenge, I am hoping that my NEW answer will be, 

"Absolutely! Isagenix has something for everyone and I personally GUARANTEE you will get great results with their products, and be able to reach your goals!!" 

Are you ready to take this journey with me?? (I'm not gonna lie, I'm a little freaked out- so ANY encouragement is much appreciated:)) 




No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you!