Tuesday, December 4, 2012

21 Days of Isagenix!


I think it is about time for an update on how Isagenix and I are getting along. Don't you??;)

Here goes!

3 weeks of using Isagenix and I am loving the results. Yes, I am very happy with the physical results. But by far, and I mean BY FAR, my FAVORITE benefit I am getting from using Isagenix, is the ENERGY I have. Sometimes having 4 kids alone not only exhausts me, but depletes me from having ANY brain power! I mean- like, I could be a part of the cast of walking dead (as one of the walkers) and no one would even feel the need to put make up on me, or dress me up. I mean- for reals! Not a joke! Ask around, people will talk.

However, I have been able to not only have sustained energy- but I'm talking like creative energy, power energy, the kind of energy you NEVER want to let go of. I have been able to work SOLID 18 hour days juggling kids and all the stuff that comes with it, The Bertinator online and off line,  continuing to grow my boot camps, and so much more! It's crazy! That to me is insane! I usually can handle 1-2 18 hour days, before I crash or go crazy. I've been going a couple weeks now. Put in the hard work NOW, so you can relax later;) It has been AMAZING to say the least!

So again- even if Isagenix ONLY gave me the energy that it has given me, I would be stoked! But add to that a total of 1.25 in. off my waist, 1 in. off my hips, 6.5 pounds AND a Thanksgiving feast, plus I still get to eat real whole food, along with a cheat here and there for the holidays, and I haven't exercised anymore then I regularly do- I'm a happy girl! I'm an Isa-girl for LIFE!:)

I can say all of this- but I think the results speak for themselves. I don't know... you tell me:)

If you are interested in trying Isagenix for yourself, leave me a comment below with your e-mail address and I will get in touch with you asap!! 

And don't miss out on The Bertinator's 31 Days!  31 Workouts, 31 clean recipes, 31 Bertinator fit tips, and PRIZES! All free! Get a jump start on your New Years goals! First step... NOT gaining weight during the holidays;)


 


5 comments:

  1. That is SO awesome Bertie! Oh how I wish I could have abs like you! You look fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am interested in learning more about Isagenix! Like which products did you use? Where's the best place to buy it? etc. You look great Bertie!! Love ya! Monica msnideman@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'd love to hear more about what it entails
    thefanchers04 (at) hotmail (dot) com

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW!! I would like more info. You look great!!

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear from you!